Friday, June 24, 2005

Great World wonder in Australia's back yard


I was lucky enough, To see one of the world wonders in australia. I was lucky enough to share it with someone special that I had met in NZ and we came back to OZ via cairns down the east coast to brisbane before flying back out to NZ again. The great Hervey Bay, where my old man is going to retire.. I think.. Have a gander, see one of nature's largest beasts playing along side our boat. They came right up and you could almost touch them. It was an amazing sight, to see such a huge animal, up close. In the end I was wondering who was putting on the show, us or them? Have a gander at the whale photo story: http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=whales

thanks again to www.putfile.com for hosting this.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=whales

2 Comments:

At 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great whales shots dean, Your boat must have been standing still

 
At 3:25 am, Blogger KoalaFarmer said...

Yes, the boat was drifting. We put on more of a show for the whales then they did for us.. They respond to your calls and sounds.. moving experience, thanks to tracey I'd would have skipped it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home