Friday, June 24, 2005

La-Moniek, Great Dutch friend.. Ok she's mad, an artist. But fun.


La-Moniek, We met at rotura in NZ. We went for a hike, and this is where She did the famous, film me!!! But!! Don't film me movie!! Am I sexy enough? Am I too sexy? LOL.. crazy dutch girl! Which I mean in a good way! We were good friends, shared many an adventure in Nz. I drove around NZ, while she hiked and she always seem to beat me to the next destination.. How? Some crazy dutch secret I guess! She kept alot of us on our toe's! Gave us plenty of stories.
Thanks again to www.putfile.com for hosting, great service!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I don't even know how I found this blog but sounds like you had fun in NZ! {I live in NZ :)} Crazy people are always great to meet, they add flavour to life. {Go the Dutch! I'm part Dutch! :P}

 
At 4:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, great stories fun to read ;)
the dutch aren't always that crazy.
some of em are pretty normal:P
(i know cause im dutch :P)
but could u give me any tips for backpacking? because i realy want to go backpacking when im a little older.
my email = thepizahut@hotmail.com
thanks, randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home