Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Update Of my Travel Stories

Basicly, this is a break down of some of my backpacking travel stories. Short quick links in to what I got up to over the last couple of years travelling. Seeing how there's so much to dig through. Have a read and you might just get a laugh. You never known, it may just inspire you to go do some travelling.. Only got one life..the house, car, kids, debts, can wait..

The Day I learnt there was a god: Click Me

Origins of the koala farmer story: Click me, not that hard!

My first Trip To london: Click here to Read More

My photo story/music adventure through NZ: Click me (You'll need latest windows media player for this to work and some sound.)

Mad Capped female-Scotish tour bus driver: Ouch aye

New york city 2002-9-11, 1 year after 2001, 9-11 through my eyes: Click me

Set Up In Canada, By MY AUNTY!!!: Click me And she said trust me.. Pffft!

New york city pic, that still makes me laugh: LOL How much did he make?

I include this, because I am an idiot: DOh?

Mythology of Australians In North america: Well via my experience

Yes, Australians Do speak english: My San diego experience.

Travel Friends New zealand Leg: 2 Mad dutchies

A week archive I'll share with you: You know what to do.

Glasglow, Fist of fury: Because I just shake My head.

When good deeds go wrong: Oops Did you just drop you 4000$ camera?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home