Thursday, June 23, 2005

Its about Time, for an Update!!!


A look back over the past year, has me to post a couple of updates... Here is myself And Jan. Met her in melbourne, On the way home from New zealand Great Kiwi girl. Just don't get her to say Fish and chips.. Trust me. How Ironic, I met a kiwi girl in australia after being NZ for a fair amount of time?
Put together an update of a few pics of us enjoying our time together. I normally would not post my "Real Personal" stories.. but hell, you only live once.. Embrace, Enjoy, live life and laugh. Thats what sharings for.. In the end, I cut her up and buried her in the backyard. I'm new to this serial killer bussiness, so I may have messed up by telling you lot, what I just did. Hey only joking.. To much hassle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home