Friday, July 22, 2005

Another travel mate.. Cedric, teaser of woman!

Look we are pissed!!
The Shark.. a long story!Finally, the shark bite!

Here we have the last pics of us 2 mad crazy buggers together, before cedric heads off, After another big night out on the town.


Background story on how I met cedric, a swiss german who came to australia for 6 months. To get his golf handicap down so he could win a bet back home in swizterland. Not bad huh? Would we all love to be able to do that.

Anyway, the day I met cedric was on a pub crawl. This was our first chance to talk, he asked me what part of oz I was from? I told him Queensland mate, he asked me if that was near the gold coast surfers? I said yeah.. he asked about sharks.. I said you'll find a few around there.. blah blah.. he told me he wanted to go surfing and jump onto the back of a shark and bite it.. because it would be pay back at all the times the sharks have bit us! Now, I didn't know cedric at all, he had a bit of an accent.. I thought ok, maybe this is another case of, someone thinking in the own lanuage, then talking in a 2nd one and it doesnt translate out exactly! I quizz him a little and thought to myself.. DICKHEAD! Shook my head and walked off..

1-2 weeks later he was still around, an I got to understand that cedric was a bullshit artist. Once I worked that out, I could understand him and from there, we became good mates.

Cedric story Number 2: I call cedric, the great woman teaser.. there was this one instants where I was wrecked/totaled and asleep by 830pm on a friday night..Unheard of!!! Anyway, I woke up at 4am an was down in the kitchen making some early breaky/dinner and cedric walks in.. We strike up a chat about the night, I find out that few of the people have all hooked up and I laugh a bit.. I asked him about his night so he tells me that he met this Australian girl, they danced most of the night and spent the last 90mins kissing on the dance floor. I was a bit puzzled and asked what are you doing here then? Well dean, my friend he said. See I spent the night dancing an kissing her.. it got to the very end of the night and she said when can she see me again. I was like umm yeah? Well I thought I'd put my case forward very well, if the best she could say or do was when can I see you again, She was not for me so I told never and left her. I laughed very hard, Mate.. MAAAAATE! Why didn't you just ask? Oh no, I am the CEDRIC! I am a mountain come climb me.. We both had a good laugh about it! Next day everyone was telling me how attractive the girl cedric was with and he walked off on her!

Cedric thanks for the laughs and crazy times in melbourne on the last leg of my trip! All the best!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.netbattletech.com/hpguplink/viewtopic.php?t=1005

 
At 5:56 pm, Blogger KoalaFarmer said...

What the fark? Thanks for the info California, Santa Barbara, United States net surfer. But I already see where you come from!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home