Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A work adventure...

Well been awhile since I've had an update.. Don't worry theres tons of travel stories still in my head.. some are very, very naughty! So I hold onto those ones.. because a few of those people do surf this site..

But here is a work related one.. Here I was at a bar after work with a crowd of fellow telstra workers.. Chillin out playing some pool.. etc.. When in comes the boss.. now he's some pommy bugger, but thats straying from the point.. Some how he's more pissed them the rest of us combined. Anyway, some how he ends up on my lap, laughing, cheering carrying on.. he grabs my 1/4 full pint and then tips it all over my head.. I'm of course a bit bloody shocked.. So, I always go one up. I grab a jug of beer half full and tip it all over his head.. Right I thought, I must be fired!? He sitting there rubbing beer through his hair and eyes.. I'm pissing myself laughing thinking, this would be a good on my backpacking trips, but not with work mates, let alone the boss.. Anyway, not knowing any better I end up picking up my boss, tucking him into a ball and rolling him onto the pull table and I walk away with my hands in the air, thinking ok I got to be fired now.. I was laughing and thinking thats about it..


Anyway, thats something from me, And yeah still pulling lines for telstra as a dirty contractor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home