Saturday, March 19, 2011

Many Moons have passed.

Argh, thanks to facebook and friends stirring me at work I've come to post an update. So what did the koala farmer do after travelling for so many years.. it's been 5-6 years now since I've stopped the wander lust.
I've had the chance in my time to meet some really top class ladies and there are times I wish I could have paused in time but none have come close to Joanne. Yeah thats her to the left. this one has done her best to tame me.
Work wise I entered sales in 2005 did pretty well for myself. Went a differnt path into account management, though I am a salesmen at heart, gift of the gab is strong with this one. its Now 2011 and wow father time is catching up with us all. Still no aliens. :)
Never went back to the mines. How could I after seeing all so much. I never believed experiences could affect or change you. I always felt you are who you are and life unfolds before you and you get to make some choices. Parts of that last sentence is correct. But experience. wether its people, places or adventures these add to your own story. There is so much I've gained from meeting the hundreds of people overseas and around australia on that 5 year journey. Travel taught me alot about myself. I could never thank everyone or imagine what they shared with me on that grand adventure. I did alot. I live like a rock star. I got to see the world. I fell in love and out of it. I Drank way to much and spent to much.. but fuck me.. I WOULD DO IT ALL AGAIN!
Life is but a journey, make sure to live yours.
All best from Dino and Joanne.
Last of da koala farmers :P haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home